Total files: 4310
Full index file
Recent index file
[Back to readme page] [Refresh page]
|Comment by: LyleHaze (22.214.171.124)||At: 30 May 2013, 19:21||File version: 1.10|
|I used this on my micro to rip hundreds (perhaps thousands) of CDs for my Sansa Fuze MP3 player, it worked great. I recently installed it to the X and while it still works, the Fuze no loger accepts the resulting files. They play fine on AmigaAmp, but not on my Sansa.. |
Quite odd, I hope I can figure it out, as the Fuze is my primary music player at my desk and in my car.
|Comment by: haymaigga (126.96.36.199)||At: 15 Oct 2005, 11:35||File version: 1.9|
|yes, that was me :) |
|Comment by: anonymous (188.8.131.52)||At: 15 Oct 2005, 11:35||File version: 1.9|
|Excellent, this will be used tool here :) |
ripping as we speak :)
|Comment by: MichaelMerkel (184.108.40.206)||At: 03 Oct 2005, 19:48||File version: 1.7|
|v1.8 just uploaded. |
small other enhancements (not relevant)
found the charconv stuff just some minutes ago after doing the enhancement :-)
|Comment by: GChris (220.127.116.11)||At: 01 Oct 2005, 01:31||File version: 1.7|
|This is a great utility, but I have found one issue. For some reason it seems |
that the Song title is not being run through CharConv.
I added an AddCharConv line to remove spaces, but it wasn't working. I had to
add an extra call to CharConv inside BuildMP3TargetFile.
I tried looking through the script to see what the problem is, but not being too
familiar with Rexx scripting I couldn't see it.
Still that minor issue aside it is very useful, so thanks!